Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lai lai~ Tiao sheng Pao bu Together ^^

Start doing exercise today onwards...And the two exercises I focus on are tiao sheng and pao bu~
The main purpose I tiao sheng because I want to get taller (16x cm only T-T) and I pao bu to keep my body fit wakakaka...The place I pao bu is the area around the apartment I staying at which is PJS ONE Apartment and the place I tiao sheng arr...of course is in my house larh...Today extremely happy but I don't know why...Don't talk about today...let's talk about the future...There will be English and Malay Oral Presentation tomorrow but I haven't prepare for the Malay one...so i decided to translate my English oral presantation script into Malay and present it...^^...Wanna know what am I going to present? Stay tuned...

This is a skipping rope which can help you in getting taller.

Some funny videos for you.











No comments:

Post a Comment